Today a quick update on my resolutions. And so far I've done well.
1. Ironically, all the pretty papers are beautifying a landfill... somewhere off in the wide blue yonder. If that is even.. possible?
The tree hit the curb, splashed pine needles all over the place, and has since moved on.
2. I haven't gone shopping... Well not really...
Well not in a "We gone turn this ma-tha out " sort of way.
So..... "Show-me the mon-ey".
3. I've only been to Starbucks twice! Granted it was two days straight... but I'm still in the negative column on total for the month... and the month is almost history.
4. I always write and draw ---so I don't even know why I made that resolution. But... just in case I decide to park in front of the TV for 2 or more consecutive shows-- somebody stop me. bUT dON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE COMPUTER.
5. I'm trying hard to deal with the clutter so I started my little project called 200 less THINGs. Hope I don't put my foot in my mouth. Talk about cluttered.
And yes, I did find those d*mn stamps.
6. My skin is in..side most of the time, so its mega-dry, but at least it's not cold. Hair is workin it. Let's see how long that lasts.
7. I continue to low carb .. and .. WoW it's a habit.. and .. I haven't touched one donut. I looked, I salivated, I rolled my buggy on.
8. Exercise is the one category that continues to haunt me.. but it's sooo not my fault. Just way too cold. But I'll get right on it... in about 20 degrees.
9. And I don't think I'm gonna win for "non- procrastinator of the year"
But hey--maybe I'll get "Most Improved!"
Somebody rant with me... Cause I'm curious as to how other blogospherians have done with their resolutions. Come On... Hit me with your best shot.